- Australian Polymer Clay Artists:
- ... how the guild got started - well, the Aussie Polyclay Guild is only 4 months old - started it in early 2003. I had been thinking that we should have one for years & years, and finally the isolation of being the 'only polyclayer in Australia' (or that's how it felt anyhow) got the better of me!
I decided there must be more of us out there, so I started the on-line group which serves as the contact point for our guild. Since then we have had clayers joining from all over this vast continent! We now have our own webpage, members photo gallery & a link page - our groups is really going well!
Visit our website
Contact: Heather Richmond - email@example.com
- Polymer Clay Brasil:
- Our mission is to educate our members and the general public about the artistic importance of the polymer clay art. The Polymer Clay Brasil guild was founded in 2004, in Sao Paulo, by jewelry designer Vera Pessoa with the support of friends and students. It is a non-profit association. The guild is organized exclusively for educational and artistic purposes. Our members are encouraged to:expose their art; take part in workshops; share tips and techniques with others members; send articles, suggestions and questions to be presented in our meetings or published in PolyNews, our monthly newsletter. We meet monthly (Saturdays) at Casa do Restaurador (art store). Our website is in portuguese and english.
Visit our website
Contact: Vera Pessoa - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vancouver Polymer Clay Guild:
- Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Vancouverpolyclayers for information about monthly meetings and clay days.
- Clay Amies:
- ... or Canadian Polymer Clay Friends, is an on-line group for
Canadian clayers. All Canadian clayers are welcome to join our mail-list
and take part in all our activities. Membership is free. Visit our website
- Monteal Polymer Clay Guild:
- We meet at the Visual center/Centre Visuel, 350 Victoria, Westmount. Visit our bilingual website/blog
- European Meeting Place for Polymer People:
- A friendly forum for European clayers. Join us at http://europeanpolymerclaypeople.forumup.org/.
- Puerto Rican Polymer Clay Guild:
- Our meetings are the last Thursday of each month at 6:00 pm, at Calle Areyto #6, Terrazas Demajagua, Fajardo, Puerto Rico.
Contact: Wandy - email@example.com
- New Zealand Polymer Clay Guild:
- Our guild is small but growing! Check the guild's web site at
http://www.zigzag.co.nz/NZPCG or contact Petra at for more info.
- The British Polymer Clay Guild:
- Contact Margaret Reid or
visit the guild web site.