The Precise-a-Slice Cane Cutter
- Consistent and even cuts from slice to slice
- Sturdy construction
- Compact and lightweight design, which makes it easy to transport
- Durable stainless steel cutting guides
- Four units of measurement - 1/8", 1/16", 1/20" and 1/32" - as well as the option to make paper-thin slices
- Ability to perform both straight 90¼ and 45¼ angle cuts
- User can choose preferred blade
- Non-skid base eliminates the need for clamping
- Backing bar provides a base for a mokume gane stack
Send a check or money order for $50.00 + $5.00 for shipping and handling to:
P.O. Box 12563
Columbus, OH 43212-0563
Questions or requests for information can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look for a Precise-A-Slice website in the near future. The site will serve as a virtual storefront and feature tips and techniques for using the Precise-A-Slice.