Years Teaching: 5
Years Teaching Clay: 4
Years Working w/Clay: 12
Specialties: Mokume Gane, mirror images, things with a purpose
First Experience With Clay: As everyone else, I guess. I stumpled on a block of Fimo at my local craftsstore, and fell instantly in love.
Past Teaching Experiences:
Publication Experience: I've had my work displayed in an english magazine in connection with an exhibition I was in. And, I have an article in an early edition of Polyzine.
Teaching Level: Semi-Pro
- Private Lessons: Yes
- How Far Will Travel: 1 hour
- Reimbursed Expenses: Transportation and materials
- Group Lessons: Yes
- Minimum Number of Students: 10
- Maximum Number of Students: 20
- How Far Will Travel: 3 hours
- Reimbursed Expenses: Transportation, materials, and accomodation if nescessary
Class Prep Time: Couple of days
Maximum Consecutive Days Teaching: 2
Class Listings & Descriptions: All in clay. I'll share all I know, if anybody wants to learn.
Words of Encouragement to Novice Teachers:
"Jump right in. If all else fails, you can allwaya learn something from each other."
Polymer Clay Central Home Page