Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Years Teaching: 7
Years Teaching Clay: 2
Years Working w/Clay: 2
School or Studio: JoAnn Hobby and Craft
Specialties: Jewelry, seasonal, vases, glazes, embossing, realistic decorations.
First Experience With Clay: Used your web site for inspiration. Certified w/Donna Dewberry in Feb. 2008
Publication Experience: N/A
Teaching Level: Professional
- Private Lessons: Yes
- How Far Will Travel: 50 miles
- Reimbursed Expenses: Negotiable
- Group Lessons: Yes
- Minimum Number of Students: 2
- Maximum Number of Students: 5
- How Far Will Travel: 100+ miles
- Reimbursed Expenses: Travel, lodging
Class Prep Time: 1-2 months
Maximum Consecutive Days Teaching: 3
Class Listings & Descriptions:
1. Basic claying, all areas, from start to finish.
2. Design, composition, glazes, finishing, detailing, realistic renderings.
Words of Encouragement to Novice Teachers:
"Think of teaching as learning. Show your work, wear it or sell it at local venues. Don't be afraid."
Polymer Clay Central Home Page