Years Teaching: 5
Years Teaching Clay: 1
Years Working w/Clay: 5
School or Studio: The Beadery on the Boulevard
Specialties: Cane work
First Experience With Clay: Watching Carol Duval show.
Past Teaching Experiences: College professor, computer programmer, sold clay creations as part time job.
Publication Experience: N/A
Teaching Level: Semi-Pro
- Private Lessons: Yes
- How Far Will Travel: 20 miles
- Reimbursed Expenses: Time
- Group Lessons: Yes
- Minimum Number of Students: 2
- Maximum Number of Students: 10
- How Far Will Travel: 50 miles
- Reimbursed Expenses: Supplies
Class Prep Time: 1 day
Maximum Consecutive Days Teaching: 3
Class Listings & Descriptions: Image transfer, mica powder pin, polymer clay basics
Words of Encouragement to Novice Teachers:
"Go for it!"
Polymer Clay Central Home Page